.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 12, 2010

 

Venus, Moon and a whole lot of Cloud, Saturday 11 September 2010


Left Image, Venus and the crescent Moon peek through the clouds in the early evening.

Right Image, Venus, Moon, Mars and Spica through a rare hole in the clouds later in the evening. Click to embiggen.


Yeah, planetary massing, transit of Europa, you knew what was going to happen right?

And it looked like it was going to be fine. EldestOne had friends over, and I dragged them out to see Venus in the daylight. Then the clouds came over. Still, I did get some glimpses of the Massing through the clouds, so it wasn't all bad.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I took some more photos. I think my technique's improving :)
 
Very nice indeed! You have captured the Earthshine nicely with these.

You're hooked now, aren'y you :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?