.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Portrait of a massing



All right, I couldn't resist and have done an overlay of the images of the last week. Click on the image for a larger photo. The images were gamma corrected and stacked in iPhoto plus 4 centered on Venus, then (because stacking dimmed Mercury and Saturn) Mercury and Saturn were brightness adjusted in Paintshop Pro 4 and labled. Pity I couldn't get the camera in the same position each shot, or the trees would have been better.

Comments:
Good work with the "massing" pictures. Glad I can now leave comments too!

Cheers
 
Good work with the "massing" pictures. Glad I can now leave comments too!

Cheers
 
Yeah, the default setting in Blogger is to have no-one but blogger members post comments. That is how I got my blog, I had to register to leave a comment on someones blog. But there is a control to change it which I found eventualy.

A friend of mine at the Lab is a digital photo whizz. he has offered to help me with the overlay proceedure, so I can do a better job of it. This digital photography stuff is fun (sadly, Jupiter and its transits was unavaliable tonight).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?